Key Features Overview
Online Course Evaluations is continuously developing new and innovative features for our software application in order to meet our customer's
needs. When a new tool or functionality demonstrates broad-based appeal, it is added to our software application, and all of our customers benefit.
Online Course Evaluations also strives to meet the unique needs of individual customers who require very specific functionality.
Dropped Course Survey (Patent Pending)
In talking with institutions around the country, we are increasingly hearing about concerns of student attrition. Our patent pending Dropped Course Survey is helping schools
address these areas. Most schools only survey those students that have actually completed a course. With our program, you can gain valuable feedback on why students are
dropping courses and enact measures to reduce them. At most schools, if we can help them reduce the number of dropped courses by just 10 a year, the added revenue has paid for our service. As the number of dropped courses is declining, overall student attrition will decline. In other words, our program could actually generate revenue for your school.
- Shows accreditation bodies that you are focused on gathering all of your customer?s feedback and identifying the barriers to your students' learning.
- Identify the components of your classes that cause students to drop them - be it financial, instructor related, or course related.
- Have the ability to compare dropped course statistics against other schools and determine if the reasons why students drop courses are similar or dissimilar. For example, you might find that 20% more of your students drop a particular class because they did not feel they were prepared, when compared against other schools.
- Receive Summative and Formative information on how to improve your classes. Turns a negative response into constructive criticism.
- Data will be integrated into different reports, ensuring that you receive dropped course data the way you want to see it.
Follow-up Question Technology
- Follow-up Question Technology is integrated into the course assessment survey to help academic institutions receive
more specific diagnostic feedback.
- Provides you with the ability to ask a follow-up question to students who answer in the bottom range of questions.
- Reduces the overall number of questions asked to students.
- By asking a follow-up question to students who answer in the bottom range of questions fundamental problems are identified.
- When follow-up question data is merged with all of the answers from every disgruntled student the instructor has ever taught, patterns will begin to emerge.
- One click exportation of survey data into Microsoft Excel & Word, PDF, XML, HTML or CSV.
- Provides Institutional Research directors the ability to generate custom documents.
- Provides personal copy of survey results.
- We provide a highly visible link to students for their ease of use.
- No need for students to remember new passwords.