Online Course Evaluations
Online Course Evaluations provides colleges and universities with instructor and course evaluations. Our web-based software application
is designed with cutting-edge technology that provides tremendous levels of flexibility and customization for different divisions and course types in both survey setup and reporting. Online Course Evaluations delivers the lowest total
cost of ownership when compared to both paper-based evaluations and our competitors.
Our goal at Online Course Evaluations is to improve the culture of course evaluations, by offering a customizable internet-based solution that will provide better information for faculty and administrators to make data-driven decisions.
A primary factor for developing our business model as a hosted service, is that research indicates students perceive a third party as offering greater assurances of anonymity compared to a program hosted by the school. This results in higher participation, more thought out responses, and a larger bank of usable data.
Why choose Online Course Evaluations?
- Online Course Evaluations is the industry leader in the development of new course and faculty evaluation tools.
- Our patent pending Dropped Course Survey gives administrators a tool designed to find out why students drop courses. This gives decision makers the opportunity to compare their results with normative data.
- Easy to read and interpret charts and graphs give specific feedback making course improvement more focused.
- Superior customer service. Real people you can talk to and get help from when you need it.
Online Course Evaluations Software
Lowest total cost of ownership of any course evaluation software!
- Online Course Evaluations software has built-in intelligence to learn question set assignment schemas and reporting accesses. This eliminates the need to repeatedly set-up evaluations every semester, greatly lowering total cost of ownership.
- Online Course Evaluations understands hierarchy in organizations, including direct and indirect relationships.
- Generates appropriate reports for day-to-day maintenance, tenure reporting, and accreditation purposes.
- Online Course Evaluations keeps track of students that have and have not taken course evaluations.
- Automatic e-mail reminders are sent to students that have not taken evaluations.
- Regularly delivers significant cost savings compared to paper evaluations and in-house developed systems.
Online Course Evaluations Design Benefits
- Provides centralized, electronic means for documenting, storing, and reviewing critical information.
- Allows cross-listed courses to be evaluated by their various cross-listings in the student view, and can aggregate and analyze the results under the primary course individually.
- One click report exportation (Microsoft Excel & Word, XML, HTML, PDF) to satisfy all your institutional research needs.
- Single site logon interfaces with your current software packages.
- Flexible open and close dates allow for evaluations of off-schedule and team-taught courses.
- Analyze results demographically, by department, or by faculty.
- Real-time response rate tracking system.
- The ability to handle other evaluations your school needs: first year experience evaluation, Alumni evaluations, etc.
Online Course Evaluations Integrity
- One course evaluation per respondent per class.
- Personal data is separate from evaluation data.
- Professors will see results within 24 hours of grades being released.
- Deans and department heads can only see results for professors they supervise.
- Student names are never collected. We meet or exceed FERPA regulations.